With the COVID-19 virus being declared a global pandemic, we wanted to share some important information about the steps we’re taking to support you during these uncertain times.
Our first priority is the safety and wellbeing of our Clients, Tenants, Home Owners and Agents. We’re closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and, following the advice of the government authorities, we will respond to any updated recommendations.
While on-site, my team and I are following these steps to help maintain a sanitary environment in people’s homes:
- We are asking that Agents ,Home Owners and Clients are not present during the inspection in keeping with the safe distance rule. During our Inspection we take photos and notes and we follow up with a digital comprehensive report and a phone call to our clients.
- If any inspectors have a fever or cough, we do not conduct the inspection.
- If any home Owners have a fever over 37.5 degrees, runny nose or feels unwell please contact the Agent immediately and cancel the Inspection.
- Inspector will wash hands multiple times during every inspection, especially after touching things like faucets and door handles.
- Inspector will wear a mask and gloves which will be disposed off after each Inspection.
- Inspector will bring hand towels or paper towels to dry their hands.
- Inspector will keep hand sanitizer nearby and use it when needed.
- Inspector will use disinfectant wipes or the equivalent on faucets and door handles.
We work alone , We take great pride in what we do and we hope we can still continue to provide our services to give you the peace of Mind in buying property and insure you that your Investment is Safe and Sound.
We believe these precautions are important and a part of our responsibility in taking care of our clients and each other, We just ask that everyone works together and support one another through this time.