Victorian House Inspections deliver fast and affordable timber pest inspection services to all our clients. We contact you immediately after an inspection to give you an overview and then email you an Inspection Report within 24 hours, with the option of a hard copy through the post if required.
All of our building and pest inspections are designed to Australian Standard AS4349.3 which assesses the following:
- Roof cavities
- Exteriors and interiors of buildings
Our Pest and Termite Inspection Services cover a wide area including Melbourne and the outer suburbs including Geelong, Sunbury, Mornington Peninsula and Phillip Island.
Why do you need to get a Building and Pest Inspection? Here is what we’ve found recently…
Have you been up in your roof lately? Pesky termites could be causing major damage without you knowing?
Posted by Victorian House Inspections on Thursday, 15 July 2021
To see more reports and issues that Timber Pest Inspections can identify see our Case Studies Page.
Our Timber Pest and Termite Inspection Services Include:
- A list of all the conducive areas for termites and make the home owner aware of what actions are required to maintain and prevent future termite or borers attracted to the property.
- When required, we will use thermal imaging cameras, borer scopes and moisture meters so we can ascertain what’s going on inside the walls.
- Assessment of any damage caused from borers and termites. Damien can advise on what procedures and costs are required to repair damaged areas drawing on his qualifications and experience as a carpenter and registered builder.
We also suggest a Building Inspection for a comprehensive understanding of the property.
What Our Pest Inspectors Look For:
- We test all accessible timber in the dwelling to check for termite damage old or new, active termites and nests.
- We look for borers particularly in older homes that can damage floorboards and commonly roof and subfloor structures.
- We look for water leaks and overflows as these areas are most common to termite attacks.
Our Pest Inspection Reports will provide you with:
- A comprehensive written Timber Pest Inspection Report.
- Our Pest Inspector will give you a verbal report immediately after the inspection.
- An emailed written report and a bound copy if requested.
We perform house inspections, building inspections and pest inspections that cover the Melbourne and the Bayside areas – you’ll be glad you chose Victorian House Inspections.