Pre purchase building inspections
Before taking possession of your new home, it’s advisable to invest in a pre-purchase building inspection to identify any problems caused by shoddy construction or renovation, as well as pest infestations. By knowing the full history of your potential new home, you can pay an appropriate price and be prepared for any necessary repairs.
Victorian House Inspections offers detailed and thorough Pre-purchase Building Inspection Reports so you can be fully informed when making your investment. Our inspectors cover all of Melbourne and many of the outer suburbs including Sunbury, Mornington Peninsula, Geelong, Phillip Island, and the Bayside area.
Why do you need a Building Inspection? Here’s a sample of what we’ve found recently:
To see more examples of what we’ve found, visit our Case Studies page.
Our Pre-Purchase Building Inspections include:
– Electrical wiring, hot water systems, plumping pipes, smoke alarms, and security systems.
– The surrounding property and garden structures
– Structural defects in the foundations and footings by crawling into any available under-floor and attic space
– Inspection of each and every room
Our thorough and detailed reports include:
– A verbal report immediately following your inspection.
– A full and comprehensive written maintenance and property report.
– An emailed and – if required – printed and bound report.
We conduct inspections all over Melbourne, the Mornington Peninsula, Bayside and Phillip Island.